If you are looking for a way to manage your weight loss while getting the nutrients that you need, you may have considered meal replacements. Sometimes you want a way to get the nourishment you need without having to plan a meal. Perhaps you are too busy or maybe you want to be able to have your meals on the go. No matter the reason, there are several popular meal replacement for weight loss that you should consider.
- Proti Bars– Having a delicious snack that is convenient to eat on the go is always a bonus. This is especially true when you are looking for ways to replace meals while on the go. Proti Bars are a good way to quell those bouts of hunger while getting the nutrients and energy that you need to make it through the day. Snack bars are a popular weight loss snack because they have the ability to keep you satiated. The Proti Bars contain 15 grams of protein which not only gives you the energy you need but also keeps you fuller longer.
- Protein Shakes– Whether you need a quick boost after a workout or you just want a quick shake to get you through the day, protein shakes are a popular meal replacement. The protein keeps you full making you less likely to snack throughout the day. Motivate’s Shakers are a great source of protein with 20 grams of protein to keep you fuller longer. These protein shakes are convenient. Just add water, shake and drink for a protein packed shake that will keep you energized and satisfied.
- Soup-A re you ready to eat lunch and want to make sure that you are eating foods that won’t ruin your weight loss progress? Soup is a great meal replacement snack that is easy to prepare and eat on the go. Motivate’s VLC (Very Low Calorie) soups are delicious and nutritious. With 18 grams of protein, these soups are not only low calorie they are also very filling. There is also a serving of vegetables in every pack of soup so you know that you are getting your daily recommended serving of veggies each time you have some soup.
- Zippers -Every now and then you want to satisfy your need for something crunchy and salty. While regular chips are not always ideal because of their high salt content and saturated fats, there are a number of “weight loss” friendly snacks that provide the “chip-like” munching satisfaction without all the shortcomings. Motivate’s Zippers are a meal replacement snack available in both sour cream and chipotle BBQ flavors that offer you all the goodness of snacking on chips. They contain protein which helps to energize you and keep you fuller longer.
- Puffs-Trying to deny your sweet tooth will often lead to eating foods that will curtail your weight loss gains. Instead of fighting the sugar cravings, why not satisfy them with some other alternatives like Puffs. Puffs are Motivate Life’s light, sweet solution for your occasional sweet tooth. Available in both peanut butter and chocolate, these light crunchy balls contain 15 grams of protein so they keep you full.
Keep on track with your weight loss goals by enjoying some of the popular meal replacement snacks for weight loss.